Monday, November 13, 2006

Bummer

On the way to the internet cafe today Meadow, Ky and Jessica and I hitched a ride on the back of a truck. The wind felt fresh and was welcomed against our sticky skin. Summer has crept up on us and it is hard to stay cool. We walked the remaining miles to the cafe and on that walk I realized that my pocket wasn't holding the jumpdrive that held the most recent update from my time here. So, I have to keep you in suspense because there is are lot of meat coming next week. I hope that you are hungry. And sorry, no pictures yet. I try every week to get the best pictures up and it never works. Perhaps God can give you dreams and show you things that are happening here until I get to Kenya. In the mean time I will try again next week.

LOVING YOU!!!!

5 comments:

The Eyes said...

whoa meago I got through! Wow bathing in the ocean would make my legs really itchy! And you are JUST SITTING? Ok, go Jesus! We love and miss you mucho!

con carino,

tim and abby

derdeb said...

Hey there Meag! I love reading your posts! Can you email me your address to send a Christmas card? Smooches! DEB

Rev Siems said...

Meag, I continue to pray for you daily. Financial support should be sent to? I thought PSCC was an avenue, but I guess the paperwork was not filled out....blessings

Rev Siems said...

Meag, I continue to pray for you daily. Happy Thanksgiving!Financial support can get to you how? I thought PSCC was an avenue, but I guess the paperwork was not initiated (sad). My email is: siemswj@hotmail.com
Blessings

Rev Siems said...

Meag, well it's obvious that I am new to blogging when I send a message twice (duh)