Sunday, September 09, 2007

One way ticket

Did you know that I have an amazing mother who supports me in any and every decision I made? I called her last week in tears and as I sat on a water drain on the side of the street I told her I couldn't do this any more. I felt clearly that my time in Bryon had come to an end and that I needed to return home. She was so supportive and said "Well, I probably can't get you a ticket for this week but maybe next week."

So, it's offical. I leave sunny Byron in a couple of days and maybe before you even check this I will be back on that side of the world. I feel really good about this decision and while I do wish I had more perseverance to finish the school and complete what I've begun, it just became too challenging.

I am confident that I'll come home transformed. God has been doing really solid reconstruction in my heart and He is putting a new song into it. I'll have to tell you the whole story over a cuppa.

In all honestly if you are near by me in Portland or Tacoma I will need your love, support and welcome when I return. I'll need good company.

No comments: