Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Fearless




I just felt so in love with life today and so in love with each gift of my sparkle Diamonds today. We spent most of our Wednesday at the local Fun Factory. They had a huge tall bouncy slide at the factory and I went down it with Moji who was frozen at the top with fear. We skidded down and I thought that once was enough for me. It was hot and our sweaty bodies stuck to it creating painful rug burns. But, those kids are fearless. They take huge leaps and tumble down with wide eyes. At one point they sprayed water on the slide and piled extra tumble mats below. This made the children slip down with great ease. I was cracking up watching their landings and their reactions. Their faces would be twisted up with fear and anticipation of their upcoming tumbled landings but they would crash and stagger up stunned, pause for a second and then yell "That was ggggrrreat! I'm going to do it again!"


No comments: