Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Vocab lesson #2

Here are a couple more words that I've been learning. Now, the best way to learn these are to take a risk and begin to incorporate them into your own life. Don't be scared... be brave and drop one word in here and there. Just like a fine sprinkling of salt on a dinner dish.

Australian/American

Cuppa/cup of tea
oua(this is just how it sounds to me, the spelling might be wrong)/afternoon
cruzy/easy going
carpark/parking lot
park/parking space
boot/trunk of a car
sparkie/electrician
dishie/dish-washer at a resturant
the letter z/zet
runners/tennis shoes


Dang . . . I know there is more. They are surrounding me here and then I forget.

Well, I guess Lesson two was shorter than I thought. Go ahead and take an early recess. We'll continue later.

No comments: