Thursday, October 29, 2009

Gentle Nigerian with strong hands


Thursdays have quickly become my favorite day of the week. The reason being Lilly. Lilly is a blessing who comes as a gentle Nigerian with strong hands. Today she came over at 5:00 and spent over an hour, hands full of baby oil and peppermint, working on my whole body, telling those tight muscles who was boss.

The first time she came was the day I threw my back out so today I was pleasantly surprised as she used her 20 years of message experience. Each toe was given the royal treatment. Each pressure point was addressed. Each muscle was settled down and melted under her expert hands.

Now I'm hooked and have set up a permanent appointment for every Thursday. So, now Thursdays will be my favorite day of the week.

1 comment:

The Eyes said...

no kidding! You deserve it. that's a great idea, glad you get to enjoy her skills!