Monday, October 23, 2006

Farewell Tacoma

Here is my busy calendar for the past week. I was so grateful to meet one last time with so many of you.

Well, this is it. My last day in Tacoma. I have had a crazy busy week filled to the last minute with sentimental partings. It has been really good though. I don't think that our American culture takes enough opportunities to tell someone how we truly feel about them or let them know the impact they have had on our lives. It is so important to let someone know what they mean to you. I have been flooded with encouragement these past three weeks since I found out I was leaving on a jet plane and not knowing when I'll be back again.

Today my mom will drive up and be here by 9:30 to spend the day with me busily finishing the last minute details like washing my car, closing my bank account, and picking up the remaining eight Malaria pills from Costplus. But, before that I get to eat breakfast with the Oliver family before they head off to school and work. In fact I need to go right now, but here in my flight itenerary so you can pray for my travels.

Loving you!


IRIS MINISTRIES MOZAMBIQUE
PO BOX 275
PEMBA CASO DELGADO


BRITISH AIRWAYS From: 23OCT SEATTLE WA To: LONDON Depart: 640P
Arrive: 1145A


BRITISH AIRWAYS From: 24OCT LONDON To: NAIROBI Depart: 835P
Arrive: 725A


LAM MOZAMBIQUE From: 25OCT NAIROBI To: PEMBA Depart: 505P Arrive: 615P

No comments: